Namibia13(or Wiebke) is a member in Germany . She has been a member for over 5 years (1,970 days).
How wonderful to meet you here!
My name is Wiebke and I have been a fan of writing letters and postcards since I can remember. Old fashioned!
We have a daughter she is seven years old and great. As my husband and I love to travel she is already a good traveller, too! My favourite continent to travel to is Africa.
Also, I like to read, cook, ride the bicycle and do yoga.
I would love to receive postcards like...(in random order)
- Graphic design, calligraphy, ABC
- "local" postcards with something on it that is typical for your country or region - or something that you personally like a lot!
- As I am a foodie I would especially love to receive postcards on food - with pictures of local food, dishes, food markets, receipes
- national flags
- map cards
- postcards that have a unusual shape
- subway line map cards
- Illustrations of whales
- Zebras, penguins
- Royal Family
- In the meantime, my dream has come true and I received some Gotochi Cards from wonderful generous postcrossers. Now, I am completely addicted!
- For Postcrossers in Canada and the US - I love the new Large Letter Postcards (and also old ones!) like these:
Nice stamps are highly appreciated! And I love Airmail Stickers from around the world.
No matter what card you pick I will love to read your words!
Thank you for reading this, can't wait to read your message!
PS - both my sister and I are crazy about postcards so we founded papersisters.de