Hello, my name is Marleen, 40 yrs old. I have 2 sons, born in June 2014, and January 2017. I'm working as a social health nurse in Amsterdam. I have been working for several international organisations in Africa and Asia.
I would love to receive postcards of the following themes:
- cards with teacups, teapots, or just tea,
- or coffee, I am also a huge coffeelover,
- your national birds (love owls and puffins), birdhouses, birdnests, illustrations are also welcome,
- woodland animals,
- Frida Kahlo, portraits or paintings,
- children book's illustrations, fairy tales,
- illustrations by Natalia Chetkova, Wolf Erlbruch, Elsa Beskow, Irina Petelina, Kaj Stenvall, Beatrix Potter, Mark Ryden, Theodor Kittelsen, Benjamin Lacombe, Jean Baptiste Monge, Makoto Muramatsu and Rebecca Dautremer.
- Cards of Jetoy, Papaya, the black apple, belle and boo, Hide n Seek, and Gorjuss.
- cards which are related to scuba diving and marine life,
- cards related to healthcare,
In December, I would love to receive a Christmas card. If your country issues a Christmas stamp, would love to see it on my card!
My Card Collections:
These are my preferences, but actually all cards are welcome, although I would rather not receive any city view cards or country view cards. I'm not fond of those kind of cards! Please do not send me any handmade cards or ad-cards or photos. Thank you.
Please take a look through my favourites, which cards I would love to find in my mailbox:
Next to postcards, I also collect stamps. You may send your card in an envelope, but your card written and stamped is also fine by me.
I try to send my cards with special stamps.
*I collect stamps with turtles, fish/marine life, owls, birds, medical, palmtree, hedgehogs, christmas, maps, art, traditional clothing, roses, fruits/berries,children book illustrations, cartoons, sea/ocean, lighthouse, mushrooms and JAPAN; International week of Letter writing, Beatrix Potter*
Recently, I started swapping stamps on this website. Its similar to postcrossing, but swapping 100 used postage stamps instead of a postcard.
Im very excited to receive your card and I will register the card as soon as received.