If you could send me a Christmas card this time of the year it would be really awesome.
nice to have you here. :->
Here are some informations about me:
I'm a vegetarian
I have 2 small pet birds
I love to bake.
I’m totally crazy about Christmas (time) and everything that has to do with it.
My favorite travel destinations: Germany and USA.
I love Jesus!
I love to go to Postcrossing meetings.
My newest hobby is gardening.I especially like herbs and everything that blooms colorful and smells good.
I’m really interested in what you have to write.
Don’t know what to write?
How about one of these:
- What’s your name and age? Where are you from (town and country)?
- Tell me about the currency of your country. What is it
called? What are the units (bills and coins)?
- How much does the stamps costs (for the postcard you are going
to send me)? And is that expensive (for you)?
- What was your last vacation or what will be your next one?
- Have you ever been to Germany? If yes: where exactly have you been and how did you like it? If no: would you like to go?
- Tell me about a hobby of yours.
Or write anything else interesting. :-)
You could/would make me very happy with one of the following cards:
- A Christmas card would really melt my heart. :)
- cards that are old or look old (but not worn out)
- Vintage cards
- Old City views. How did your (or any other city) looked
like a 100 years ago (or so)
- old photographs
- Cute (baby) animals
- Disney comics / illustrations (no photographs)
- Single views of your city or country
- everything that is illuminated
(for example a skyline at night)
- Leonid Afremov
- Polina Yakovleva
- Thomas Kinkade
- Geo Postcards (http://www.geo-postkarten.de/)
- Cards with glitter
- anything colorful
- Postcrossing Meeting cards
Or you could check my favorites to see what I like. :-)
If somehow possible, please use one of these good, old-fashioned stamps and no (computer)printed one.
But of course all nice cards are welcome. :o>
Have a happy day and don't forget to smile. :D
PS If I don’t favorite your card doesn’t mean I don’t like it.
My favorites are more of a wish list of cards I would love to receive.