hello i'am Brigitte kistenkas,
As you probably noticed, I love to cook. i also like cooking for family and friends. i really like it whenI can make other people happy with our food. I even got our kids interested and they like to cook as well (once in while).
Brigitte's hobbies (other than cooking) are to design and make cards, send cards via post-crossing ;-), drinking coffee with friends (so dutch), being creative during girls night, and seeing the world. i olso like to traveling to oure on country and spending with my friends.
What do I like about post-crossing?! Well I like the cards, but even more we love a short story handwritten about you. What have you done? How was your day? Is something about to happen in your life? I like it that you share a little piece of your life with my. It makes us feel connected with you, only if it is for a while. And could you please write the date on the card.
I also love the stamps from all over the world. If you have the chance, surprise my please.
Up until now I have had a lot of wonderful postcards, written full until there is almost no white space left. They have beautiful stamps as well. I have these cards on display in my house and I enjoy them for quite some time. I also keep all the cards we receive.
What cards would we like. If you like to look for it, we would like the following cards very much:
- Food /candy / coffee cards
- Self made card of food or candy packaging
- Stamp card (this is a card made of old stamps)
- Drawings from children books
- Cards with hearts (all kinds of hearts)
- Nature cards (views of waterfalls, tree's, flowers, sea)
- Royalty from your country
- Cards from National Geographic or Columbus or Nederlandse vogelbescherming
- Oxfam Novib cards
- Rezepte to go (Germany)(not sure they are from other countries as well)
- Inge Löök
- Self made cards that you designed/created yourself
- one or more pictures of the town or country where you live
- people from your country with typical/traditional clothing.
(It makes us feel like we're seeing something of the world.)
- cards with UNESCO world heritage sites/buildings
I like the plus size cards, but are pleased with every format you send us.
Happy Post-crossing from my to you, Brigitte
About expired cards ... It happens.