My name is Lisette and I live in the south off the Netherlands together with my boyfriend our 2 kids, 2 cats and a dog. We are a patchwork family since 5 years. My son is 11 years old and half Korean. My bonusdaughter is 14 and lives parttime in Belgium. So we are really an international family. Since the 10th of august 2019 we have a beagle (dog) named Jimi (Hendrix). Hard work but so much fun.
I work as an IT specialist for a big Dutch company.
Just tell me anything you like. It can be something about you, about your country, what makes you smile or something else you like to share (maybe a secret 🤐. I also like to receive quotes. If you know a good one let me know! My Son and boyfriend like bad Jokes so if you have one 👌🏻
Here are some ideas off what I like. (just suggestions, envelop or no envelop is all okay!)
* Postcrossing related cards
* Mila Marquis, Maja Lindberg or Ila Illustrations
* Inge Löök old ladies (i already have 10, 42, 61, 66, 68 & 69)
*Harry Potter (3 hudge fans here!)
* Local Alcoholic Beverages (for my boyfriend)
* Just anything that puts a smile on your face or is a bit weird.
* Or that card that is in your pile for so long but It doesn't seem to fit anyone. It wil fit me fine :) - Just let me know that was the case. I find it interesting.
But we will be happy with everything you send us!
Let me know your IG name and I'll tag you in the picture of your card
PS: The cat on my profile pic is my old cat "Drago". He was the best cat ever. He died in 2013. We still miss our big kindharted friend.