I'm Mary. I live in a small quiet town not far from Moscow. Now I've graduated from Moscow State Open University where I've studied several languages in the faculty of linguistics and cross-cultural communications. Besides that I used to work as a translator of books and now I work in the logistic centre of one international firm.
My hobbies are airsoft, taking photos, reading, hand-made, cooking and doing nailarts. I really like getting acquainted with other cultures because we are all so different!
As for cards i like:
- cats (especially B Kliban cats: in this case, please, check the list of cards I already have in 'Favorites')
- books, famous characters (Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland, Pirates of Carribian)
- serials (Game of thrones, Big bang theory, Lie to me, House, HIMYM, Scrubs, Walking dead, Dexter, PLL, Friends, Charmes, GossipGirl, etc.)
- beach and sea (and other water: ocean, lake, waterfall, river, etc.)
- funny, bright and creative things
- cars (especially JEEP)
- witches, elfs, vampires and other magic creatures
- with Rednecks, confederation, South American States lifestyle
- national food (may be even with recipe)
- Japanese gotochi cards
- Keep calm cards
- cards with the part of your culture: it could be the picture of your country, your city, nature,some dishes - everything that you think can be interesting for me because I've never been there ;)
Please, DO NOT SEND me cards with people, children, angels, churches and religious themes.
If you don't know what to write - tell me what you know about Russia or what it is associated with! I know I'll enjoy it a lot!
Besides it would be nice of you to write there a word in your language with translation ;)
Please, (neighbours from Ukraine and Belarus) don't write cards in Russian ;) I love YOUR languages themselves! - Соседи из Украины и Беларуси, пожалуйста, пишите на своих языках - я так их люблю ;)
Please, write a date of sending on the card! Stickers and funny drawings are welcome!
It is desirable, where possible, NOT to use envelopes.
I'm looking forward to receiving cards from all over the world.
From Russia with love! ♥