My name is Kimiko. I'm living in Kyushu island with my husband.
I like to travel, music, books, and arts. I'm also interested in beautiful stamps.
Postcrossing gives me a lot of fun and inspiration. I enjoy learning about culture and various life through postcards from around the world. It's so nice to know that we are making people happy with a simple postcard!
I'm looking forward to receiving your any kind of cards which you choose for me.
I like especially:
- Map, Flag, Greetings from…series
- Metro, Train, High-speed Railway, Station
- Airplane, Airlines, Airport
- Symphony Hall, Opera House
- Classical Music, Music Score, Composer, Opera, Ballet
- Organ ( I like pipe organ very much )
- Cathedral, Church, Stained Glass Window, Temple, Mosque
- Religious Paintings ( Renaissance, particularly based on ''The Annunciation'' )
- Art, Masterpiece, Folk Art / Craft
- Old Hymnbook, Illuminated Manuscript / Prayer Book in Middle Ages
- Traditional Costume, Textile, Embroidery
- Animals and Birds
- Flowers, Botanical Art
- Beautiful / Cute / Colorful Illustrations of all kinds
- Edition-Tausendschön Card ( much appreciated! )
I prefer those cards from your country.
I really enjoy reading your message. Your card will make me smile.
Thank you all & Happy Postcrossing!!