My name is Jaan and I was born in Tallinn 40 years back from now. Since 2004 my second home has been in Prague. Just recently I started to work as a tram driver. Most often you can see me on Prague tram line No. 9 :) For many years I have been a freelance translator.
In the world there are so many great places to visit. I have also some special places where I am always glad to return to. Just to mention few of them - Český Krumlov, Cologne, Amsterdam, Nemi (Italy), Haapsalu (Estonia), Thailand as a whole. Those places have always a special charm for me. And Japan - I have been there already 4 times, last time in autumn 2018. Do you have some places like that?
If you do Geocaching, tell me please about the coolest cache you've found :)
I am also interested in environmental challenges or achievements in your country.
I enjoy traveling by train. You can read a book or fresh newspapers, have a cup of coffee and look at the landscape, villages and towns passing by. What could be more relaxing! Perhaps just swimming or cycling, my favourite sports. Or to be honest, the only sports I like :)
I love to send and receive postcards as they are something you can really touch and see off-screen in our world that has become even too virtual :) It is actually nice to see that people have lately begun to turn back to such "real" things!
If you consider what kind of card to send me, there are some hints :)
- Any nice animals, especially squirrels and hedgehogs, Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen and similar dogs, elephants, pigs, cute rodents, raccoons, Aussie and New Zealand mammals and birds, scenery and nature in general are highly appreciated :)
- Fauna of Belarus - please see Received :)
- Rilakkuma ♥
- Japan mailbox cards
- Wallace and Gromit
- Narrow rivers, creeks, brooks in nature or old towns
- Sandy beaches
- Calendar cards
- Handsome (gay) men
- Nouvelles images multiples
- Cards of unusual shape
- Cartes maximum with animals (only for cartes maximum: sent unwritten in envelope)
- China, Taiwan - cities, street views
- Czech Republic - pidifrk (mám už: https://www.pidifrk.cz/sberatel-detail.php?s=891), krtek, pokud možno ne Prahu, tu znám :)
- Canada - national parks, nature, city views, map cards...
- Japan-themed cards - also from other countries
But of course, any card will make me happy, preferably sent without envelope and perhaps with some nice stamps :)
Vítám pohledy, které jsou napsané česky (alebo slovensky)!
Varat rakstīt latviski!
I will be very glad if you write in Finnish!
Bitte schreiben Sie auf Deutsch!
I would say all the cards you send me are my favourites :) So in Favourites are cards I would be glad to receive. Nevertheless there is one handmade card from Lithuania that is my all-time favourite!
Thank you and I look forward to a card from you!