Green_Heron(or Stacy) is a member in United States of America . She has been a member for over 5 years (2,048 days).
I enjoy EVERY postcard I get!!! It brightens my day to find your card in my mailbox. I know it is a special card sent from You to Me. THANK YOU so much!!
I like when you write something personal on the card. Please tell me
- what you did today, or
- what you had to eat today!
- Or, what is your favorite color?
- Or, what makes you feel happy and brings a smile to your face?
- Or please describe your neighborhood: what do you see when you stand outside in front of your home?
**** It can be difficult for me to read your postcard ID. Please write the ID at the TOP of the card, and along one side. Thank you! ****
My job is doing computer support. I have taught classes, and written computer manuals, and helped fix broken computers. My husband is a retired school teacher (he taught high school math, and computers, and study skills). He is also an award-winning high school wrestling coach. We have no children, and that is OK for us.
* My favorite hobby is riding my motorcycle!
* I got tired of not finding geocaches so now I am trying a new hobby, Munzee.com!
* I think rabbits make GREAT pets and they belong in the house with us.
* I enjoy feeding the birds and squirrels in my backyard.
* I love Nature... plants, animals, birds, sunsets, the moon & stars, mountain, forests, rivers.
Sending you Blessings of Peace and Love,
I hope you enjoy a wonderful day!!!
If it helps you choose a card for me, here are some ideas:
- Map cards
- Moon or stars or outer space
- Flying horse ("Pegasus")
- TV shows: Glee and Big Bang Theory
- actor Robin Williams