Eva_tls(or Eugenia) is a member in Russia . She has been a member for over 2 years (1,082 days).
26y.o., engineer (automatic control systems), came in Kazan about 3 years ago from West Siberia. Hang around somewhere between Saint Petersburg (rare), Moscow, my current place to live and my hometown. Send cards from all that places
Do you know a feeling when you're sitting and thinking for very looong time: "oh, dude, what I could send you?" and there is no idea? /there could be a joke about a tumbleweed and music from old-school western, but it rolled away XD /
So, it's my "let's make somebody's life simpler" list )))
- dragons, chimeras, gargoyles and other fantastic beasts
- pandas, elephants, giraffes, wildcats
- eagles, ravens
- Botanical illustration
- banjo, different kinds of drums, other musical instrument
- motorcycles and everything about the biker's lifestyle
- route 66
- steampunk and Victorian epoch
- something funny, unusual, maybe a little strange
- Star Wars, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, Terry Pratchett's Disk world
- Marvel's Iron Man and Hulk, Wolverine, Deadpool
- San Francisco
- oldtimers, american trucks (my father is a truck driver, and sometimes I traveled with him)
- music: classic music is more common but I'll be glad to receive something about punk, ska-punk, heavy metal, hardcore, thrash and death metal... (no Metallica after "Justice" please)
- actresses of the Golden Age of Hollywood. Pure feminity!
- postallove cards "greetings from..."
- Santa Muerte cult
- traditional art and art in general, esp.painting and graphic. It would be great to receive something In could copy by my pencil, paints and ink, or something to inspirate
+ "there is no kangaroo in Austria"
For American postcrossers:
I really love these series of State card:
US-4964449 (have got only PA)
US-4886008 (have got only VA)
...and postcards about Texas
No idea to write? Just tell me funny, strange and absolutely absurd news of day. Anything you will publish in "chapiteau" column if you had an own gazette, a crazy kind of everyday routine, a kind of madness that gives a way to understand a national mindset... A story what can be started with the phrase "this is possible only here ". Your city, your country or just your street - doesn't matter
Do you speak Spanish? Please, write at least a few phrases in Spanish. I recently started to learn this language; books are only books, and real-life linguistic practice would be a great incentive :)
Please, keep in mind if you're interested in a direct swap (DC):
By default, I send an envelope with blank postcard + sheet with a message. It is made because of people who are sending a DS-received card to another man - as another swap or as a part of Postcrossing project. Please, write me in case if you had another suggestions or requests. Personally I prefer to receive stamped cards without envelope but if you worry about possibility of card damaging envelope is okay