Food scientist, singer, a cappella fan, singing teacher, avid reader of fantasy books, geocacher and postcrosser. That's me in a few words. :-)
Of course I'm happy with every postcard I receive, but I'll be extra happy with certain postcards.
* I like postcards that show something of your town or country, like landscapes, maps, (modern) architecture, castles, traditional clothing, local wild animals (no pets please!), regional food, etc. etc.. Especially the things that we don't have here: mountains, desert, jungle, northern light, waterfalls, etc..
* I collect sheep, so any sort of postcard-sheep (real or cartoonish, serious or silly) is baaaary welcome to my flock.
* I love rainbows, castles, dragons, sailboats, books/reading/libraries, birds of prey, non-European and colorful birds and lots of snow.
* I like the postcards by Inge Löök, Lali, Gorjuss and Silke Leffler.
* In december, christmas cards are welcome, but please pick something that has a connection to your country and not something international/universal.
* To the Nordic postcrossers: I'm an acappella fan, so if any Rajaton postcards or Real Group postcards exist, I would _love_ to have one!
* To the Finnish postcrossers: I would _love_ a Moomin stamp!
* To the Kiwi postcrossers: I would _love_ a Hobbit stamp or a Hobbit/LotR postcard!
* To the Belarussian postcrossers: I love the sheep postcards by Olia Medvedevaone(s). Check out my received Belarussian postcards for my current collection.
* The favorites on my postcard wall are just examples of postcards I like. Some of them I received, some I saw on someone else's wall.
* I would _not_ be very happy with internationally famous cartoons (Disney, Garfield, Snoopy, etc), pets, babies, famous people, art/paintings, religious scenes, retro/vintage, advertisements and text-only postcards. (Unless, of course, those things are closely related to your country, like Pippi or Bamse/Sweden, Moomin/Finland, chinese characters/China, or fit one of my favorites, like advertisements with cartoon sheep etc..).
* Please send me a _real postcard_, not a photo or something else. (You can't imagine what garbage I have received over the years!)
* If you could scan&upload your postcard, I would very much appreciate it, because I like to show off all the beautiful postcards I receive to my friends on Facebook.
* Please write something on your postcard. Write about yourself, your country, a local/national tradition, your favorite food/book/music/movie, the postcard itself - whatever comes to mind. If you are German, Swedish, French or Spanish, please write in your own language. I'm far from fluent, but I can read a postcard well enough.
* Of course I like nice stamps as well. (Who doesn't?!) As many as possible! ;-) I especially love postcrossing stamps from various countries!
* And because I keep the postcards but not the envelopes, I like my postcards best without an envelope.
I'm looking forward to your postcard!