Hello! My name is Alexandra (or Eflame). I am 23 years old, originally from Estonia, living in south Germany the last 8 years. My native language is Russian (не стесняйтесь писать по-русски, мне приятно получать открытки на этом языке). I love the "traditional" mail and I just adore the postcrossing. I also like to learn new languages and right now I am learning Hebrew. If you can Hebrew, please write me something, I will try to understand it)). I also like postcards written on Ukrainian or Estonian. My interests are music, reading, traveling, languages, films and animations. I collect postcards, stamps, book-marks. Collecting stamps is my big passion! My another passion and what makes me very happy is travelling! Visiting new places, knowing new people, learning about their culture, history, traditions and customs I feel that I live and it makes me happy))
And here you have the list of the postcards that make me very glad:
- doors and windows
- pictures from old USSR and Russian films and animations
- national Ukrainian clothes and ornaments please. I also like nice Ukrainian postage stamps
- animations of Haiyo Miyadzaki and Studio Ghibl
- from USA: your state bird, map of your state, flag of your state.
- Navitrolla and Lisa Martin`s postcards (from Estonia)
- everything about Jews & Israel
- Harry Potter, Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Fantastic Beasts, Doctor Who, The Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones
- mailboxes and letterboxes and everything about post and postcrossing (air-mail border, typewriters)
- Yuri Gagarin
- letters and alphabets
- flag-card of the country, state or area you live in
- Antoni Gaudí and his buildings
- books and book covers
Please, write something on your postcard)) The postcards without any text don’t have spirit for me! If you don’t know what to write, you can tell me how you got to know about postcrossing or why you chose this postcard for me or something about yourself and about your hometown, about your favorite book or movie)
And I am sorry but I have some NOs: I don’t like multi-view, cities or free- and ad-cards.
If you don’t have any postcard from my wishlist, you can send me another one you like.
Enjoy Your Day and Happy postcrossing!