I’M SO SORRY FOR WHAT IS DONE BY MY COUNTRY. HAVE NO WORDS. ☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️ (24/02/2022)
THERE ARE TERRIBLE DAYS NOW FULL OF PAIN AND SHAME, but I decided to go on with Postcrossing - people should talk to people, so I continue as long as there is internet and some savings.
I've been Postcrossing supporter for 10 years but now unfortunately my cards can't be accepted for obvious reasons, sorry for that.
I'm 60. I was fond of traveling all over the world and have visited 57 countries. I hoped no new 'iron curtain' would come into my life. But it came worthily.
I try to find especially what you like to get, even something very special if I only have any - I still have about 2000 cards ready to be sent.
I know exactly what I'm happy to find in my mail-box:
- PACIFIC SIGNS (☮)
This is my old collection which is definitely relevant nowdays.
I really hope this should stop one day and become a museum piece.
- ROAD SIGNS and fingers
This things speak volumes. You can also send me plates with street names and building numbers, street advertising and so on. The strangest are the best!
- SUITCASES or travel bags which still remind me of the beautiful past.
- HANDS (fingers, palms), FEET even the picture is the strange one.
People's hands show many important things.
- BOOKS, people reading or writing
I'm the book-reader and the verse-writer.
- POST BOXES, post offices
It should be tribute to our Postcrossing friendship.
- I worship Inge Löök's OLD LADIES and will be happy to collect them all before I can fully identify myself with one of them! :).
- I am glad to get any other unusual image of the old lady or/and gentleman if you have it. OLD COUPLES are the best. My parents are 88 and 87 and they are perfect!
Please write some words (even now) - any european language is fit for this case. I register immediately and then scan all the cards you've sent me. Important: sorry, but volumetric stickers are not good for my roller scanner.
Best regards to everybody! Postcrossing means Peace.