Hi everyone! This is a family profile of Ivan and Kseniya. We are fans of fantasy, SW, Ingress, running, walking, we are family, we are team! Postcards are usually being filled by Kseniya and brought to the post office by Ivan :) We have a lot of joy reading your messages and watching cards!
If you don't know what to write, answer one of our questions in your card:
- if a wizard could make one your wish come true, what would you ask him for? (Please, don't write "More wishes" :) It's not interesting at all! :D )Thank you! ^.^
- if you had a time machine and opportunity to spend one week in any historical epoch, what would you choose? And why?
- if you had an opportunity to pick a Universe before your birth, which one would you choose and why? (examples: Current world, Middle-earth, Westeros, Discworld, Azeroth, Star Wars Galaxy, etc etc, etc)
If you like to pick postcards suitable for user's wishlist, then we have some favorite themes:
- Japan (cityviews, Fuji-sama), SPITZ, X-Japan
- fantasy, mysticism (fantasy creatures, witches, wizards, elves etc.)
- Halloween, Christmas
- people (royalty, love, famous people, couples, etc. but NO KIDS please :) )
- autumn, winter(+Halloween, Christmas)
- coffee, tea, sweets (Ivan is a greatest sweet-tooth! ) :)
- Harry Potter, Twilight, Lord of the Rings, Titanic (and actors), Frozen (Elsa), Tinker Bell, Brave (Merida), Sailor Moon, Totoro, Hawl, everything from Shinkai and Miyazaki movies.
- Nature: mountains, forests
- USA maps of states (I'd like to collect them all!) and American indians.
- military (fav theme is military arms, weapons uniforms and warlords of XX cent.)
- running people, marathoners
- good quality and interesting designed add/free cards are welcome!
- Antonio Banderas (for my best friend! if you have such postcard, please send it unwritten in an envelope! or Written for "Nadya" )
Please, if possible, don't pick insects cards (have a fobia):(
Interesting stamps are welcome :)
Wish you to have a great day and happy postcrossing!
PS Kseniya is a cross stitcher, so we are open for small cross-stitch kits swaps :)