AnthonyYnoh(or Anthony) is a member in Brazil . He has been a member for over 7 years (2,887 days).
My name is Anthony and I'm a deltiologist, a collector of postcards.
Collecting since 2009.
Read more about me in my blog:
I love my hometown, a city called Caruaru, located in brazilian northeast.
There is the most famous Fair in my country.
Learn more about the largest street market in Brazil:
The Caruaru Fair:
Please, send me ONLY postcards in these dimensions:
10 or 10.5 x 15 cm
4 x 6"
TIPS TO MAKE ME HAPPY:
- Send me one of my favorites, if possible;
- Single views;
- Horizontal pictures;
- Name of the place in front, if possible;
- Write the address. Don't put it in printed papers;
- Put the date on the card;
- Write about the place shown in the postcard;
- Choose nice stamps.
- City Views;
- Aerial Views;
- Urban and Street Scenes;
- Black & White City Views;
- Vintage and Retro City Views (9 x 14 cm it's ok, too!);
- Illustrations City Views;
- Maxicards with Views;
- Urban Sketches;
- Markets and Fairs;
- Churches and Temples;
- Impressive Buildings;
- Skyline and Skyscrapers;
- National Parks;
- Traditional Culture and Costumes;
- Capital Cities;
I love postcards series!
Look at my favorites, I'd love to get these cards:
The cards in my collection are beside of series title.
- Old Saint Petersburg [with name in front] | Russia > http://migre.me/rqS63
- Tomsk Illustrations | Russia > Nothing yet!
- Love Taiwan | Taiwan > http://migre.me/rm3tY
- Fun Taiwan | Taiwan > http://migre.me/rm3qU
- Greetings from Shanghai Illustrations | China > http://migre.me/rvJJN
- Krakow Illustrations | Poland > Nothing yet!
- Auckland Zoo | New Zealand > Nothing yet!
- Views by Pikitia | New Zealand > Nothing yet!
- Views by Postcartia | Belarus > Nothing yet!
- From Minsk with Love Illustrations | Belarus > Nothing yet!
- New York Illustrations | USA > Nothing yet!
- From Hokkaido | Japan > Nothing yet!
- Japanese Scenery | Japan > Nothing yet!
- Jeju | South Korea > Nothing yet!
- Your Incheon | South Korea > Nothing yet!
- Linen Postcards | USA > http://migre.me/rryDE
- Ukiyo-e Postcards | Japan > Nothing yet!
If you like postcards, music and texts, please see my blog:
¡Se usted habla español, escribeme en español!