My name is Anthony and I'm a collector of postcards.
Collecting since 2009.
Please, send me ONLY postcards in these dimensions:
10 or 10.5 x 15 cm
4 x 6"
TIPS TO MAKE ME HAPPY:
- Send me one of my favorites, if possible;
- Single views;
- Horizontal pictures;
- Name of the place in front, if possible;
- Write the address. Don't put it in printed papers;
- Put the date on the card;
- Choose nice stamps;
- Write about the place shown in the postcard:
* This is very important for my geography classes
* I'm geography teacher and I use the postcards in my classes
- Aquarela Urbana: Illustrations City Views;
- Brasil Capital: Brazilian State Capitals;
- Illustrations: Knights of the Zodiac;
- Illustrations: Coffe;
- Cinema: Festival or Movie Poster ONLY in Vertical;
- Ethnic Sculpture: ONLY in Vertical;
- Fairs and Street Markets;
- Folks and Traditional Culture and Costumes;
- Typical Spices and Foods;
- Typical Flowers and Fruits;
- Typical Musical Instruments;
- Typical Dances and Parties;
- Typical Clothes and Crafts;
- Photography: Fine Art and Famous Photographers;
- Handmade City Views: Watercolor and Sketches;
- Maxicards with City Views;
- Memórias do Mundo: Black & White City Views;
- Mundo Bipolar: Cold War Related;
- Naïve Art with City Views;
- Famous Canvas;
- Planeta Capital: National Capital Cities;
- Postcrossing Meeting and Meet-ups with City Views;
- Vintage and Retro City Views: 9 x 14 cm it's ok, too;
- Aerial City Views;
- UNESCO Places Views;
- Temples, Stadiums, Beachs and Parks;
- Night City Views;
- Urban and Street Scenes;
- That is, City Views...
I love postcards series!
Look at my favorites, I'd love to get these cards:
If you are interested in direct swaps, take a look in my offers:
¡Se usted habla español, escribeme en español!