Hi, I'm Annemiek!
Together with my husband Ad I live in Tilburg, the seventh city in the Netherlands.
Together we have 3 daughters (all in their fourties), 2 sons in law (who do not want to be named so) and 6 granddaughters (we are very proud of).
My hobbies are needlework (knitting and crochet), watching TV, reading,making children's books ready for BookCrossing in the Netherlands and shopping.
If you pick a special card for me, I will be pleased, but ...............
if I may choose:
- Something specific to your city or country,
- Animals (exotic or funny)
- Something about school / education,
- Colourful cards,
- Fairy tales and legends,
- Poetical cards,
- Toys (dolls and bears),
- Nature (something special)
- People (children / elderly).
- in december Chrismas cards
So you see, with a lot of different cards you can make me happy.
And if you want to do something for a good cause:
- www.postvoorkanjers.nl ( Dutch site )
- www.sendkidstheworld.com ( American site )
- www.marzycielskapoczta.pl /wszystkie-profile-dzieci/ ( Polish)
- http://www.postpals.co.uk/ ( United Kingdom)
there you find addresses from children with severe illnesses. Sending them a postcard really cheers them up !
But please one request:
PLEASE would you send the card (you picked for me)in an envelope? Then I can give the stamps to a friend!
And the cards I received lately got damaged in the mail!
If you only want to send a card, will you scann it and upload it?
So it will be on my wall undamaged! THANK YOU !
Now we wait by the mailbox ............ EXCITING!