Hello, dear friend!
My name is Anastasia (call me Nastia, Nastasya).
I think you'll send me a postcard. I'm already really looking forward to it.
I really hope that your postcard will tell me something about you and about your country.
A few details about myself:
I'm a university student. I worked as a consultant in a children's camp and photographer of events. I love music, good films of different genres, interesting events, beautiful photos and people who are really addicted to something. Sometimes I play the guitar, I sing a little and draw. I love British, American and Ukrainian cinematography. I like to travel, and I dream to visit all over the world. I persistently study English, and I will be very glad to practice communication on it.
I like quotations from books, songs and films, small drawings and everything you want to share with me.
You may like me especially. Here's what I like most:
- images of a place from your city (theater, station, fountain, building, park) - write a couple of lines about this place;
all this is connected with music and other kinds of art;
- fantastic images, the themes "Doctor Who", "Harry Potter", "Sherlock Holmes", etc.;
- images of ancient maps, cities;
- everything related to medieval castles and fortresses;
- cards with works of contemporary artists and illustrators;
- any images of the sea, ocean or mountains, because it's so beautiful!
Can you share with me what you love?
It would be nice if you pointed to the postcard:
Date and time,
Google Maps coordinates.
A successful postprocessor!