Why am I not receiving postcards?
Here are some common reasons that might explain why you're currently not receiving postcards:
- You have already received as many or more postcards than you've sent.
- Your account is set to inactive (which means, it's not being selected to receive postcards).
- Your address is incorrect or incomplete.
- Your postcards are coming from far away places and need more time to reach you.
- You lost a large amount of postcards at a given time in the past (eg, holidays, moving, mail delivery not working as expected).
If you've checked on all of these reasons and nothing seems to apply, please contact your building's manager, your neighbours and the local post office and try to find where the postcards might be. If you find that your address might not be reliable, consider using a different address or PO box for your Postcrossing activities.
« Go back to Help