What should I write on my profile?
Your Postcrossing profile is the place where other postcrossers can get to know you a bit better. The more interesting you make it, the more enjoyable the experience on the site will be — both for you and for them.
Not sure what to write on your profile? Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Please introduce yourself, as if you were talking to someone you had just met.
- What is it like where you live? Is there something your town or city is famous for?
- Do you have any interesting hobbies or play a sport?
- Tell postcrossers about your favourite book, music genre, movie, food or a quote.
- What are you especially passionate about? What is the one subject you could talk about for hours?
- Are you currently learning a new skill or language?
- What is your secret hidden talent?
- Tell others something about your job, or what you're currently studying.
- What is your greatest achievement so far? What are you aiming for?
- Talk about your role models — who inspires you?
- What are some of the things that make you smile or laugh?
- You'll be receiving postcards from many different places around the world... what are you most curious about these places? What would you like to learn from other people?
And last but not least, make it fun! :)
« Go back to Help