How do I upload, change or delete my avatar (profile photo)?
To upload or change your avatar (that's your profile picture or photo!), you need to:
- Verify that you are logged in to your account.
- Go to the Settings (the link to this section is on the top right corner of the site, next to your profile avatar), then choose the Avatar section.
- Choose your avatar image from your computer.
- Use the Upload button and wait. It may take a few seconds for your image to upload.
- Now you'll need to crop your image. You can change the size of the crop area by dragging any one of the eight handles (small squares around the image). A preview of what your image will look like cropped appears to the right.
- Once you are happy with the preview, use the Crop button.
To delete your avatar, go to the Settings page again, and use the Delete current avatar link, under your existing avatar.
Please make sure that you own the copyright to the image that you're uploading. Pictures that you took yourself make perfect avatars! Images must be in either the jpg or png file format and be larger than 140x140px.
« Go back to Help