My name is Zuzana, I am a woman /age over 60/ and I collect GEOGRAPHICAL/touristic postcards almost whole my life!
I buy postcards when I am traveling, I am very glad if I receive postcards from friends who are traveling and of course if I receive postcards from postcrossing or swap.
I´d be thankful for any postcard from the place or country where you live :) As I already have many cards from wellknown cities I appreciate cards from small towns and villages :)
The postcards can be with multiview or single view /please real views, not drawings, thanks/.
But if you don´t know what to send, here are some examples of themes that I like most on the postcards:
- maps - of countries, regions, cities, subway/metro, city transport .... this is my collection: https://www.zonerama.com/zuzulik/Album/2100432
- lighthouse /with the name of it, real view not drawn/ , I already have these: https://www.zonerama.com/zuzulik/Album/2100465
- windmill /real view with the name of the place where it is/, I already have these: https://www.zonerama.com/zuzulik/Album/2100458
- caves, I already have these: https://www.zonerama.com/zuzulik/Album/2100446
- buildings of capitols in the capital cities of USA states, I already have these https://www.zonerama.com/zuzulik/Album/2100462
- view of cities, villages
- UNESCO Heritage places
- historical monuments in cities
- old historical buildings as town halls, palaces, towers, ... etc.
- concret landscapes /real views with written on them from where it is/
- buildings of railway stations
- and other nice places all over the world...
All views I like better at day as a night view :)
If you are from USA
- I will be thankful for more cards with the maps of the USA states,
- or a card with the capitol in the capital city of the state of USA, I already have these : https://www.zonerama.com/zuzulik/Album/2100462
Thank you very much.
Save other cards with several themes for people who like it for to make them joy of the cards also :) And save stickers, tapes, glitters for people who like it. For me they have not to be on the cards ...
I don´t collect postcrossing meeting cards - unless they show a view of the city where the meeting is taking place.
The cards in my favourites I don´t have - that are samples of cards I like most, or my wishlist :)
I live in the capital of Slovakia - Bratislava. Slovakia is a small country in the heart of Europe.
I have two adult daughters and two grandchildren :)
I like to travel, love rock music, concerts, festivals. I like to read books, meet friends, write and receive letters and postcards.
Thanks for writing and sending me a card :)