My name is Zuzana, I am a woman /age over 60/ and I collect GEOGRAPHICAL/touristic postcards almost whole my life!
I buy postcards when I am traveling, I am very glad if I receive postcards from friends who are traveling and of course if I receive postcards from postcrossing or swap.
I´d be thankful for any postcard from the place or country where you live :)
The postcards can be with multiview or single view.
But if you don´t know what to send, here are some examples of themes that I like most on the postcards:
- maps - of countries, regions, cities, subway/metro, city transport ....
- lighthouse /concret view with the name of it/
- windmill /concret view with the name of the place where it is/
- buildings of capitols in the capital cities of USA states
- view of cities, villages
- historical monuments in cities
- old historical buildings as town halls, palaces, towers, ... etc.
- rivers, bridges
- concret landscapes /real views with written on them from where it is/
- buildings of railway stations
- and other nice places all over the world...
All views I like better at day as a night view :)
If you are from USA
- I will be thankful for a card with the map of the USA state /missing map cards from Rhode Island and Wyoming/,
- or a card with the capitol in the capital city of the state of USA
Thank you very much.
Save other cards with several themes for people who like it for to make them joy of the cards also :) And save stickers, tapes, glitters for people who like it. For me they have not to be on the cards ...
The cards in my favourites I don´t have - that are samples of cards I like most, or my wishlist :)
I live in the capital of Slovakia - Bratislava. Slovakia is a small country in the heart of Europe.
I have two adult daughters and two grandchildren :)
I like to travel, love rock music, concerts, festivals. I like to read books, meet friends, write and receive letters and postcards.
Thanks for writing and sending me a card :)