My name is Zuzana. I live in Slovakia (Central Europe) - in the capital city Bratislava. The castle, on a hill above the old town, dominates the city of Bratislava. It is the main tourist attraction and the most significant symbol of Bratislava.
I got my master’s degree from history and literature. I like reading books, watch movies, history and I love travel.
I prefer following types of postcards:
• the work (reproduction - paintings) of Caravaggio, Edouard Manet, Edgar Degas, Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Georges Braque, Gustav Klimt, Egon Schiele, Salvator Dali, Amedeo Modigliani ♥♥♥♥♥, J. Pollock, Andy Warhol, Banksy...
My collection: https://photos.app.goo.gl/9ARHBmTu7TfBbTxTA
My collection of Picasso: https://photos.app.goo.gl/hDgsG25wzNYnBxLj7
• architecture, photos: megaliths, ancient buildings, aqueducts ♥♥♥, Antonio Gaudi, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, Friedensreich Hundertwasser, Jan Saudek (photographer)... My collection:
• picture showing political or famous people, (European Royals - including Russian) - my collection: https://photos.app.goo.gl/7ersooNZ7ziWZVAF9
• gods (Zeus, Artemis, Apollo, Thor, Odin, Budha...)
• historical monuments + castles + anciens ruins (I prefer photos)
• tea - my collection: https://photos.app.goo.gl/nrv9gkAAEGYUcpZP7
• postcards: keep calm
• Army / military and war / Soviet / Communism propaganda related postcards - my album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/EFjhMxxNKn6fdUgu6
Thank you and I'm looking forward to postcards ♥ and have a nice day with this fantastic hobby!