Diak ka lae?( Hi/How you doing?)
I am currently living in Dili, the capital city of Timor-Leste.
What I love about the place I am living is the simple living: there is no much hurry, I get to see beautiful sunset almost all the time, drink coconut water to my heart content, and get to ride my scooter around.
I also love learning new languages so if you write to me please teach me a word in your language or at least how to say "Thank You" in your language.
You can write me about:
- an intersting fact about your country/city
- what has been the highlight of your week or day
- a place I must visit if I ever go to your country/ food I must try
I would love to receive a postcard of your city
- preferably of a particular place or thing that you like about your city or your country (landscape, your favourite hangout place, etc.)
- a postcard that says something about your culture (ordinary people, food, traditional costume, etc.)
- that involves art (local paintings, unique architecture in your country etc)
- Vintage themed postcards (want them so bad)
-black and white postcards
But don't worry any card is welcome :)
P.S.: If after 35 days I haven't registered your postcard please do not hesitate to let me know that you have sent me a postcard so that I can directly go and check with the central post office here since sometimes things can go wrong.