I'm originally from a small little island in southeast asia called Timor-Leste/East Timor. It's one of the newest countries in 21st century!
I love learning new languages so if you write to me please teach me a word in your language or at least how to say "Thank You" in your language (if your language is not any of the languages I speak)
If you ever heard that NZ has more sheeps than people I can totally confirm to you that YES there are so many sheeps here and I get to see them every morning!
You can write me about:
- an intersting fact about your country/city it e.g. In New Zealand it's not a surprise to find some people walking barefeet on the street when it's sunny
- what has been the highlight of your week or day
- a place I must visit if I ever go to your country/ food I must try
- what's interesting about yourself
I would love to receive a postcard of your city
- preferably of a particular place or thing that you like about your city or your country (landscape, your favourite hangout place, etc.)
- a postcard that says something about your culture (ordinary people, food, traditional costume, etc.)
- that involves art (local paintings, unique architecture in your country etc)
- Vintage themed postcards (want them so bad)
-black and white postcards
But don't worry any card is welcome :)