I'm Eugenia,but almost all people around call me by short name Zhenya(Jenya):)I'm from Soligorsk,Belarus. It's not very big town,famous for large deposits of salt and potash mineral fertilizers.I'm 28. I'm working as an engineer.I live myself with British Shorthair Blue cat named Lalya,she's very large and soo cute:) I'm interested in cooking (my big love,esp. bakery ❤️ ),fashion,art,architecture,DIY,I like watching films,reading,hanging with my friends & many other things!
Any card you send to me will be great:) But it would be really cool to receive any suitable to my likes:I have lots!
- Benjamin Lacombe illustrations;
- different movies,cartoons and TV-series inspired cards.Especially I love House M.D. (and Hugh Laurie of course),Dexter,Suits,Game of Thrones,Riverdale TV-series,Despicable Me cartoon and movies/cartoons by Tim Burton;
- interesting architecture and buildings.Will be nice to receive cards with Antonio Gaudi fantastic works or other extraordinary architecture;
- famous people or just interesting people(faces,clothes,etc.);
- Maiko girls;
- smoking people,people with different smoking devices;
- famous places and views,UNESCO world heritage sites;
- country flags;
- USA state maps;
- food,spieces,drinks,yummy things;
- recipe postcards;
- Gotochi and other unusual shaped cards;
- alcohol(esp. spirits),drinking people;
- everything related to fashion,style,beauty;
- art(impressionism and postimpressionism(esp.Van Gogh),surrealism,pop-art,streetart,graffity(like Banksy for example));
- fairy-lights(Chinese sky lanterns);
- London and UK;
- "Keep Calm and...";
- tattoo and piercing;
- Anne Taintor sarcasm cards;
- Route 66;
- Atelier Nouvelles and other multiples;
- Jetoy,Limoon,Lali Riddle,Where's Waldo?,Inge Look,Moomins,Krtek,Lancy cat, Maria van Bruggen cats,Kotovasiya,Rumiantsev cats,Angry Birds and other series;
Or maybe you find something I don't mention but you think I'll be surprized and pleased?!:)And,generally,every card brings a bit of joy!:)
You can write me everything about you & your family, your native town/city or village,things you like,something interesting you've learnt recently..I'll read it with great pleasure:)
Around the time I don't mind recieving holiday cards:Birthday (Jul.10),New Year,Christmas(Jan.7),Easter and others.
Usually I try to upload received cards.