my name is Eva. I´m teacher of history and biology. I like walking to nature or to ZOO and traveling to historical settlements. I am interested in history and animals especially birds.
I live in Český Krumlov, it is small czech historical town with the large castle. Krumlov is registered in UNESCO WHS since year 1992 .
I am philatelist. I ´ve collecting the stamps for many years. If you have nice stamps, they are most welcome! With or without an envelop, no problem.
I really would like to get a card with
- the boats and ships and lighthouses
-- painting in medieval and modern times until the end of the 19th century,
-- I like specially Dutch and Flemish old masters
- Medieval or Ancient art (incl. illuminated books and
tombs, castles, churches, , mosaic; wall pantings; sculptures);
- vintage advertisement cards, old posters
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites in your country
- fauna of Belarus
- wild animals ( for example squirrels, giraffes, chameleons, turtles, zebras )
- Hokusai and other 19th century Japanese artists.
- Queen Elizabeth II
- I like MaxiCards ((postcards with a stamp on the front of the card that is similar to the picture on the postcard)
But I'll be glad to any card!
Have a happy day and a lot of beautiful cards!