I will be extremely happy if you could send me a mint/unused stamp in an envelope, because I collect them :)
Please write me something about you or an interesting story about the card, I really enjoy reading it.
Please do not write only "Hello" :)
April 2020 I have given birth to a beautiful baby girl Emily. She's now 9 months old. I am crazy about her but I also am a bit tired and do not have much time left to do anything for myself right now ;):) Every day we go for a walk. I teach her to eat, we play a lot , read books and it all takes a lot of time and patience haha
I have finished my Master Degree in Finance and Accounting at Warsaw School of Economics. I am 33 and have(or better said had) many hobbies.
I love cross stitch embroidery, watching movies, TV series, baking cakes: fondant decorating fascinates me, taking photos with my cheap digital camera, crochetting, collecting stamps and coins from all over the world. I am interested in arts a bit. I am happy when I know what's going on in the world of movies, TV series, books and music. I like to make other people happy. I like coffee. I love playing tennis. I also like canoeing, riding a bike and walking in the mountains. I enjoy going to theatre and some art galleries, playing scrabble, Settlers of Catan, Qwirkle and other board games.
Let me get to know you a bit too :)
- showing something unique for your country/city (please write about it :)
- fairy! cards
- art e.g. Mucha, Afremov, Inge Look, Escher
- famous people
- stereograms e.g. http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-1837007
- cities (single view)
- cute animals
- Donald Duck, Winnie the Pooth and Disney fairies
- Marilyn Monroe
- Harry Potter
- handmade if it's beautiful :)
- Nouvelles: many objects in the card e.g. stamps
- cakes/cupkaces/ coffee/ tea/ sweets
- 3D cards
- prince/princesses/ kings etc.
- retro labels e.g. http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/BE-165617
- Where is WALLY/WALDO/Charlie? e.g. http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/FR-214040
- Christmas cards,
- post related,
- others that you find interesting :)
PS. If you enjoy writing letters,or want to swap some items we can do it too :)