since I was a teenager (long ago) I like to have penpals. It is a wonderful way to learn more about our world.
And of course a good way to improve my english.
In between I started to learn spanish ... but I am not really good :-)
My hobbies are reading, traveling (if time and money let me go), walking and have good times with my family or friends.
I also like crafting with paper: like postcards or decorate my filofax with washitape or stickers.
My favorits of postcard types change often :-)
So feel free to send me what you like
(but please no war, army or other negative ones)
Some of my favorites in the moment:
I love christmas cards,
they all will be a part of my home decoration :-)
- photo-postcards (nature, buildings, tourist attractions, people, ....)
- some with arts
- Special "postcrossing-cards"
- GF cards and similar ones (WOW-/Flags-/papersisters-....)
- World Heritage Card
- royal families
- birthday cards in october
- Christmas cards in december
- other seasonable cards
Every one is welcome here !
It would be great if you write some words
- about your daily life / home
- about the postcard
- about the weather
- where do you want to travel
- do you have a big dream for your life
Happy Postcrossing to you all !!!!
11.01.2017 I have got a "Greetings from China" postcard without an ID-number. If you are the sender please write a little message, so I can register the card