Hi, my name is Veronika, but most of my friends call me Nirika.
Currently I am doing a Master's degree in English Literature. I hold a Bachelor's degree in Communication Sciences. I am working as a freelance studio photographer - you can check my photo page via a link in my profile.
I see my life as an infinite adventure and enjoy every moment of it! I can describe myself in three words: wanderlust, music, and photography. I have visited 19 countries and have seen more than a hundred music artists live.
Here are some things I love:
* fashion photography, fashion magazines (Vogue), famous models
* I am a Muser - Muse is my favourite band since 2007 & I have seen them live four times, so something with them would be especially great! I also would be happy to receive a card with one of my favourite artist, so here is my music profile:
* books, libraries, fictional (literature) characters
* the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and all Millenium series
* I like all kind of postcards with Finland or Finnish culture (especially Moomin and the city of Helsinki)
* I am mad about LONDON, United Kingdom and Union Jack (the flag of the UK)
* I also like postcards with Paris, Amsterdam, New York, San Francisco, Stockholm, Oslo, Vienna, and Tokyo
* northern lights / Aurora Borealis
* famous paintings (Dali, Van Gogh, Klimt, and others)
* Alice in Wonderland
* pictures of cats (not photographs!), Jetoy, Grumpy Cat
* I`m addicted to coffee from Starbucks, but unfortunately we don`t have its cafes in Latvia. So I would be glad to receive an ad from Starbucks (with a card, of course) or a card with coffee/tea
* hipsters, nerds
* tumblr style photographs / illustrations
* poppies (red flowers, not baby dogs :)) and peonies
* subway (trains and stations), metro maps
* Star Wars
* the Simpsons
* Sherlock Holmes
* Audrey Hepburn
If you wish, you can send your card in an envelope. Please, write me more than just "hello" and, please, write your city!!
I DON`T LIKE cards with flowers (only poppies and peonies), seasonal cards, nature, classic photographs of animals, classic city-views or traveling cards (except of cities I mentioned above), Anne Geddes, babies. Ad cards are OK, but ONLY if it is really beautiful and without large printed text on the back side!
Please pay attention to the list of SIX languages I know - you can write in any of these.