Hello, I am very glad that you have my address.
A big request, if you have chosen a postcard for me, do not send it empty, you can write your favorite poem, quote, anecdote, aphorism, or just recommend a book that is interesting to read.
I LOVE EVERYTHING
- old postcards from before 1800, and if you found them, please send an empty postcard in an envelope, otherwise I don't need to send such a postcard.
- The lighthouse is my love, it would be interesting to know an interesting fact about the Lighthouse depicted on the postcard, and if you have stamps with their image and write in a more personal way, find something to offer in return;
- Nude, this is my new collection, I like to see naked body parts or even more.....
- "Old lady friends are funny and maybe old people.
I want to collect a collection of angels and fairies. - My new love for dwarves, if you have one I will be happy and you can tell a story about them or a picture on the back I really love winter and New Year in any form, but preferably only in winter
- January 14, my birthday I will be happy to receive congratulations;
Be happy for your cards ... Another request is if you can insert a stamp with a picture of the artwork and send the postcard in an envelope (if possible) I would be grateful. The postcards are very damaged by the seals, although the envelopes are also open.
Thank you for finishing reading, I didn't look at the result, I'm happy with any postcard that is signed and sent from the bottom of my heart ....