Hello, my name is Svetlana, I live 10 kilometers to the west of Moscow, Russia in a beautiful forest area of the Moscow region. Moscow is my hometown and favorite city where I was born and lived until recently. I love literature, fine art, architecture, history, travel and discover new places, visit museums, movies, summer;). I would love receiving postcards from all parts of the world and of course, send postcards, bringing a little joy to people who receive them. It would be interesting to me if you could write a little about yourself and if you like reading, please, recommend me your favorite writer and a book, your favourite tea, the place I definitely need to visit, when I'm in your country.
If you still do not know what to send me I would be happy to receive:
- Art, architecture/Живопись, архитектура;
- Old ships/Старинные корабли;
- Paintings of great artists/Произведения великих художников;
- Cattle/Домашний скот
- Hens, roosters/Куры, петухи;
- Owls/Ravens/Совы, вОроны;
- Flowers (especially peonies, gladioli, lilacs, daffodils, lupines, wildflowers)/Цветы (особенно пионы, гладиолусы, сирень, нарциссы, люпины, полевые цветы);
- Illustrations Tolkien, Rowling/Иллюстрации к работам Толкиена, Роулинг;
- Illustrations of famous literature works/Иллюстрации известных литературных произведений;
- Magical, fantasy, gothic Illustrations/Волшебные, фэнтези, готические иллюстрации;
- Beautiful landscapes/Красивые пейзажи;
- Winter views/Зимние пейзажи;
- Maxi cards;
- Susan Wheeler;
- Roland Harvey;
- Beatrix Potter;
- Jenny Nyström;
- Inge Löök;
- Irina Zeniuk;
- Vladimir Rumyantsev;
- Vladimir Arzhevitin;
- Alexandr Averin;
- Maria Pavlova
- Династия Романовых, Рюриковичи;
- Люблю красивые советские открытки;
- Золотое Кольцо России
New year and Christmas cards are always welcome, on Easter prefer easter card.
Excuse me please but NO monkeys, AD cards and selfmade cards.
But anyway I would be pleased with whatever you would like to send me, every card is welcome and make me happy ;)
I love and collect pretty stamps and bookmarks.
Please, don't forget the date, the temperature and time.
Cards in my favorites are cards I don't have yet, but which I like. Maybe they make it easier for you to choose a card. If I do not favorite your card, it does not mean I don't like it! )
Thank you and Happy postcrossing!
P.S. Friends, if you're not going to use Postcrossing.com anymore, please make your status inactive. It's really sad to send postcards to nowhere!