willemijnis a member in Netherlands . She has been a member for over 12 years (4,467 days).
*A card a day keeps the doctor away*
I am a 53 year old civil servant trying to become a writer. I love a lot of things: writing, knitting, Feyenoord, reading, Per Kirkeby, J.S. Bach, my nearest ones (53, 23 and 22), singing, romcoms, sleeping in a tent, Stephen Fry, acts of random kindness.
Even after so many cards, every day I send and receive real mail is a golden day. I am looking forward to hear from you! I am sorry to inform you that my scanner is out of order at the moment.
I very much like cards showing (in random order):
* Dante's Inferno, goddelijke komedie van Dante
* dove / peace
* The old ladies, and other cards by Inge Löök
* Jacob's ladder (sunbeams or pictures of 'the real one')
* knitting people, knitted socks
* Seven things (whatever: books, plants, flags, cars, doors: I use them for the seven days of the week in my Bullet journal)
* park bench
* reading woman
* Tower of Babel
* underground maps
If you've got no such card, do not worry. I'm in for still life, art cards or some nice flowers as well. Please save your tourist cards or cards with pets for those who like them.
P.S. The favourites on my postcard wall show received cards.