*A card a day keeps the doctor away*
Please write to me in your own language, whichever language that is.
I am a 57 y.o. civil servant. I love a lot of things: writing, knitting, Feyenoord, J.S. Bach, my nearest ones (57, 27 and 26), singing, romcoms, sleeping in a tent, Norway, Stephen Fry, acts of random kindness.
Even after so many cards, every day I send and receive real mail is a golden day. Love it! I am looking forward to hear from you. Write about whatever you like.
I take great pride in finding a nice card for everyone. It's a joy to find just the right match!
I myself very much like cards showing (in random order):
* anything from Norway or norwegian
* Dante's Inferno, goddelijke komedie van Dante
* dove / peace
* Harry Potter
* The old ladies, and other cards by Inge Löök
* Jacob's ladder (sunbeams or pictures of 'the real one')
* knitted socks, people knitting
* people singing in a choir
* Tower of Babel
* underground maps
If you've got no such card, do not worry. I'm in for some nice flowers or vegetables as well.
Please NO pets or other (cute) animals.
P.S. The favourites on my postcard wall show received cards.