I am Lynn, 31 years old, living with my husband and our cat. I like travelling all over the world and keeping in touch with people who is from other countries. I like reading books so if you could recommend me one of your favorite book, that'll be wonderful.
I’m looking for Winnie the Pooh and his friends all the time, if you have any, feel free to swap with me, here’s my collection:
I’m going to have my first baby in 6 months, so you can send me cute baby / baby animals during this period. There’s a saying in China that if you see more beautiful baby pictures during your pregnancy, your baby will be beautiful too. o(≧v≦)o
Any kind of postcard is welcome. Send me what you like. If you need some ideas:
* I LOVE Queen Elizabeth and any British royal family is welcome
* GF/ Icons of countries/ FOTW
* Winnie the Pooh ( Welcome all the time)
* moomin / hello kitty/ jetoy / snoopy
* Sailor Moon
* animals （cute animals like cats dogs elephant giraffe hippopotamus.
Anyway all kinds of animals are my favourites）
* Illustration Susan Wheeler(Rabbit postcards)
* map cards subway cards
* Recipe and delicious food
* Inge Löök
* Greeting from
* Harry Potter / Alice in wonderland
* holiday cards (any holiday in your country or worldwide)
* if you don't have any of these, just send me whatever! I like anything really. :)
* you can refer to my favourite album: www.flickr.com/photos/157449383@N04/favorites
My favourite wall contains some cards I already received, please check it.
But please don't send me cards you received from China, I can buy them easily.
single view card if you could , please no mutiview cards.
It would be great if you could write the date and the current weather on the card.
Tell me something about yourself and your country, your favorite book/ song/ movie ect. I’d like to know you !
And if you could please use more stamps:) I collect them!
I prefer postcards that are written and stamped (not in an envelope) if possible. I like the postcard to "see" the world while it travels. But it's OK if you really want to use envelope, in that way, I wish you could put some uesd stamps in it.
Thank you for reading my profile, hope you all live long and healthy.
Slefan sent me a card CH-346193, the ID is not correct, if you see this, please send me the ID and I will register it.
If your card for me is expired, don't hesitate to tell me. It should not take that long!
DO NOT SEND ME ADVERTISEMENT POSTCARDS
I'd strongly reconmmend that using my CHINESE ADDRESS(printing or writing as you like).
Translating address will take more time and writing the hieroglyph is also maybe a fun for postcrossing.