Hello friend!!)) I'm artist from beautiful and usually rainy Saint-Petersburg. Here some facts about me and my life. I love to read (especially detective stories and something scary like Stephen King ) and watch movies, TV series and cartoons. Illustrated books, coffee and chocolate are my big love)) But I like to drink and eat them, not watching on postcards, sorry)) Oh, and my dog for sure)) Love this cute and little bit crazy creature. I like wake up early on Mondays))) Not always))
♥ STAMPS are my LOVE)) If it's possible put some nice stamps on postcard)))
I have many interests and would enjoy postcards that you find interesting. But I'm not big fan of hand-made or self-printed postcards, AD or tourist/ view postcards. You can check my favorites for inspiration and to know me better)) Here are some ideas:
• animals (in general, but especially lions / sloths / bats )
• penguins - I love them so much
• WESTERNS • Cowboys • RDR2
• Dinosaurs • Moomin • Krtek (Zdeněk Miler )
• Inge Löök • Charlie Chaplin. Albert Einstein. CHANEL
• Edition Tausendschön postcards (I love glitter )
• pumpkins • Haunted Canada (cute and creepy stuff )
• unusual music bands (not real bands, like animals or something ) https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-5009402
• movies (SW / LOTR / ⚯͛ / Marvel / DC )
• TV show (Doctor Who / GOT / The Walking Dead )
♥ Oh, about Doctor Who I try to collect postcards from 100 set - Postcards from Time and Space. So if you have any I'll be happy receive them written and stamped please. Thank you in advance)) Now I have 18 postcards with lovely stamps. YAY!! And I really love them!!! Thank you guys)) And I finally created special album for them, so if you like you can have a look - https://photos.app.goo.gl/KZJ3jpnJDgYvwJzd6
► Oh, and please paste the date on postcard.
► I always register my incoming postcards on the same day as I receive them.
Thank you so much for reading my profile and choosing a nice postcard for me))) Wish you all the best!! Happy Postcrossing!!)) Always!!
P.S. Friends please if you don't use Posstcrossing.com anymore make your status - inactive. It's pretty sad sending postcards to nowhere. I attempt to get a card to all addressees by sending a second card. Still lots of expired ones.