Hello! When I travel, I love sending postcards to my family. Now I get to do that all year long!
I am a librarian who is also a giant nerd (comics, cons, D&D, board games, the whole thing). I love to cook so feel free to share recipes or dishes I should try from your country.
Really, I love learning about anything and everything. There are so many different kinds of postcards (and people) out there, and it's such a treat to see all the wonderful ways we can stay connected.
Ideas for Postcards:
- Colorful, Illustrations, Handmade, B&W
- Scenic Sights: Urban Architecture, Historic Locations, and Nature
- Strange or unique to your location
- Quotes, Words, Inspiration, Books
- Art and Paintings
- Vintage Pin-ups
- Cats (I have two!)
- Something that YOU love!
Ideas for Writing:
- Favorite quote or piece of advice
- A local custom, tradition, or saying
- Recipes or foods you like
- Books/Movies/Music you like right now
- Favorite kind of small moments
- Places you've traveled to or want to
- A secret: I won't tell!