wadesay(or Desyanti) is a member in Indonesia . She has been a member for over 5 years (2,091 days).
My name is Desyanti, but you can call me Desy. I live in Bandung, a crowded beautiful city in West Java province.
I'm a proud Sagittarian (haha..) and very interested in anything about Harry Potter, Morrissey, running, travelling, music, book, handcrafting, smashbooking, Project Life.. :)
I prefer the naked postcards (written and stamped, with stamps and postmark). But I understand some people have their own reasons to send the postcards in an envelope (for the safety, maybe). So if you think so, I don't mind to receive them.
I like every postcard you all send me. But here's a list of the postcards I kinda like to receive:
- Harry Potter things
- Morrissey/The Smiths (is there any?)
- the football stadium/players
- the rockstar/band (Nirvana, Queen, Oasis, Muse, Suede, Blur, The Stone Roses, The Cure, Phoenix, Miles Kane, The Kooks, Lily Allen, Kate Nash, Kasabian, The Killers, Imogen Heap, etc.)
- the motoGP circuit/rider (my fave is Valentino Rossi)
- running/runner things
- natures: lightning, stars, outer space things, sky, etc.
- quotes with nice images
- doors, windows, facade of buildings, houses
- city alleys, streets, walkways
- trains, buses, vehicles, mode of transportation
- post subjects (stamps, postmarks, letter, mail boxes, etc.)
- Tintin (by Hergé), Monster, Inc., Up, Detective Conan, Urasawa Naoki works, and other comic/manga characters
- the basketball stadium/players
- Johnny Depp, Dakota Fanning, Zooey Deschanel, Robert De Niro
- movie posters
- music festival (e.g. Glastonbury, Woodstock, Coachella)
- the ambience from football match/event (Champions League, World Cup, Euro Cup, etc.), music live concert
- Converse All Star, docmart/Dr. Marten's
- shaped postcards (Gotochi is accepted :D)
- map postcards, maximum postcards
- or any postcards with nice/colourful/attractive/odd shaped stamps --to postcrossers from Europe, if you don't mind, would you please enclose EUROPA CEPT stamps? thank you very much in advance :) --to postcrosser whose country printed the Disney stamps, would please enclose them? thank you in advance.
But anyway ..just surprise me! any postcard can make my day, most of the time ;-).
FYI, Indonesia is a very large country. We have five big islands and so many small ones. Thousands of them. So, I don’t always send a postcard with image of Bandung. Or Bali’s or Yogyakarta’s (the famous places in Indonesian postcards :D). I want to share the beauty of Indonesia to the world. Well, I’ll do my best. Just wait for my postcards :).
Happy postcrossing, and have a nice day!
P.S. check this out if you want :D
● instagram: wadesay