i´m living in a beautiful city between Nürnberg and Würzburg.
I´m a social worker ....
Working with people is really a gift ! And every day try to connect to people and find away to help them .. can´t imagine to do anything else for my living ...
Besides my work i like movies, books, vintage stuff, Board games, video games,tattoos, having a good time with friends and, since i found www.postcrossing.com - waiting for postcards around the world :)
Every postcard makes me smile :)
In the next months i would like to ask you for a favour:
My best friend will be 50 next year - and i would like to surprise him with birthday cards from all over the world :) So, if you don´t mind - would you send a birthday card to me - for him ?
His name is Marco and he loves everything from the different royal families around the world .- but mostly the Queen from England / UK and her family.
- for Marco-
on the adress ! Thank you soo much for helping me for an amazing surprise birthday gift :)
There is no special card i´m waiting for - just decide, whatever you like - it would be great, if you could put the date on it....
Maybe you would like to tell me what makes you smile - sometimes life could be difficult and it´s good to remind yourself that there is always something to make you smile or brighten your day !
Thank you for reading my profile :)
Have a good time and enjoy your life !
Sunny days and a laugh every day !
And - in these times, take care and stay safe !
I really will love every card, i promise....
But here are some cards, which will make me smile twice :)
- cards with snowglobes or bottles with life inside the glas
- cards with cheese - i love cheese :)
- card with a pirate theme ( I LOVE Our Flag means Death )
- weird cards :)
- cards with LBGTQ-theme
- Cards with people kissing or giving a hug
- Old, black and white cards, vintage, retro
- Cards with Obama oder Kennedy
- Animations from Ghibli movies
- Disney characters
- Funny or strange cards, nude male cards,
- Cartoons like Bugs Bunny, Simpsons, Marvel or DC
- Old movies, for example with Cary Grant, James Dean, Doris Day,
Rock Hudson,Vincent Price, Spencer Tracy.... James Bond :)
- and : Zombies ! ( I love Movies with Zombies :)
- or you choose a card you have for a long time and couldn´t find anyone to send this card to-- i will give this card a home :)
Thank you !
"FOR EVERYBODY: You can always cut A PIECE OF CARDBOARD FOOD PACKAGE SOLD IN YOUR HOME COUNTRY (cookies, fried meals, dry fruit, etc.) in about postcard size, use the other side of the cardboard for stamps, address and add a few words what the product is about, translation of the text etc. I will love it, for no cost!"
One postcrosser wrote this and I think it is so true:
"It´s not about receiving and collecting cards - it´s about sharing a part of yourself with the world.