Hello dear Postcrosser !
My name is Volodya, I'm 14 years old, I live in Kyiv and love my country very much !
I practice judo, play on gitare and like other martial arts as well.
Also I like travelling (I visited some countries in Europe with my parents), playing "Minecraft" and reading.
My elder sister started with postcrossing, I am so fascinated to get postcards from all over the world so I started postcrossing, too.
I would like to discover interesting features of other countires, to find new friends and to receive interesting cards.
Please write me about your hobby, childhood dreams or any things that you really enjoy in your life.
The postcards I'd like to receive are:
- cards from favorites - there are cards, which I have not received yet and want to have,
- maps, flags,
- postbox or postman,
- the most popular events in your country (f.e. carnaval in Venice, Brasil etc.),
- Greetings from ... postcards,
- animals (especially baby animals),
- children's book illustrations,
- cartoons (as Krtek, Křemílek a Vochomůrka, or Jak Štaflík a Špagetka in Czech Republic, Moomin in Finland, Pinocchio in Italy, etc ),
- all Disney world,
- Where's Waldo?
- Christmas cards on December,
- Inge Löök,
- Gotochi cards!
- funny postcards,
- 3-D postcard,
- MAXI-card (cards with matching stamp on the front),
- Did you know? (from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, China and Ukraine),
- "Keep calm and..." postcards.
***Please date your card***
Any way I would be glad to get any postcard from you. Just one wish, please no free add cards you found in a magazine or wherever…
They are soulless and it is really disappointing to receive such unkind cards. 🙁And I don't really like tourist cards.
Thank you!!!Happy Postcrossing!