Hello! I'm Viv from Singapore, a small country in Southeast Asia, where it's summer all year round! I love this hobby, someone is spending some time writing to me somewhere in the world- thank you so much!
会写中文的朋友， 欢迎你们用中文写明信片 :)
I love receiving mail and i send myself a postcard when I travel! Please stick fun stamps and travel related, colourful stickers I'll be so happy!
I would be extremely grateful to receive
- Multiples/ Nouvelle images postcards
- Inge Look grannies! (I have 49449, 54865,46514, 47989, 60568,49450, 40461,53453)
- postcrossing stamps!/ scented/ sparkly stamps!
- Illustrations of fairy tales/ children's books!
- Royal family (UK/ Netherlands/ Belgium etc.)
- Gotochi cards! (if u send me one, i promise to send a thank you card!)
I also love :)
- Food from your city (I love food stuff!)
- Communist-themed postcards
- Odd shaped postcard
- Map cards
- Special commemorative occasions/ festivals/ reflective of your country's culture
- Sanrio postcards (Hello Kitty!)
- Little Green Men (from Toy Story)
- Disneyland/ Legoland
- Pin up girls
- Find Waldo/ Wally
- Local sights
If you are from Denmark, Nyhavn, little mermaid, Tivoli? I was once an exchange student there and stayed at Kongens Nytorv :)
X No ad cards please, unless there is some significance...
X No envelopes please
X No cats/dogs (except Hello Kitty)
**The message on the postcard is important too!
Please tell me why you picked that postcard. Tell me about what love means to you. Tell me something about yourself and some fun facts about your city/ country! What did you do today? Share your favourite quote with me! More than just "Happy postcrossing" please...