LOVE AND PEACE
Hi! My name is Victoria.
I live with my husband in St.Petersburg. My son went to China to study, that's why I would like to receive cards from China, showing it's culture, people, traditions, festivals, attractions, panda.
For me, postcard is a small letter, part thoughts and feelings shared by people. Postcrossing gives a feeling of surprise, fairy tales as a child when opening a gift.
I like to travel and receive postcards. Through them we can see the world, past, present, and future. It helps us to learn and understand that life is precious and beautiful.
Every country and ethnicity has wonderful things to be shared with the world. So I prefer bright colorful postcard scenes of
- UNESCO, the Royal persons,
- landscapes, city scenes, lighthouses, castles, floral arrangements, landmarks, gardens,
- any card with water - ocean, lakes, ponds, rivers, puddles,
- national and historic parks
- ethnic or traditional clothing
- folk or ethnic art and craft , marketplace
- moomins, Inge Look "Old ladies"
- Beatrix Potter characters, illustrations by Nakajima Kiyoshi and Susan Wheeler
- mailboxes, carousel,
- books, library and reading people
- Olympic symbols: mascots, symbols, medals, badges, souvenirs, ceremonies
Any card is welcome!
Please do not put the card in an envelope. I like them stamped and posted with the date. Please, no ad postcards. Thank you.
I think it is fun to receive/send cards by snail-mail, hugging people, sharing love and good mood.