Dear fellow postctrossers,
My name is Janez, I am a middle aged man, single, working in public sector, living in a very nice place www.bled.si, but trying to travel as much as possible. When in a country with few PC members, I switch to "travel mode". Any postcards are welcome, but if you can, the following themes make me most happy:
1. normal sized, old fashioned postcards of places, as they look in present or they did in the past, vintage, b/w
2. national costumes & traditions,
3. anything connected with nature
4. hotels, pubs, restaurants
5. "greetings from"
6. Japan, China, Korea, Mongolia, india, etc. - "Far Eastern" Art
I prefer normal size postcards, but no problem, if sent in an envelope. Nice stamps, if possible.
Let us do our best to keep the postal service alive!