Dear fellow postctrossers,
My name is Janez, born in ¸1955, worked in public sector until my recent retirement, living all my life at Lake Bled, www.bled.si, Slovenia, but trying to travel as much as possible. When I am in a country with few PC members, I switch to "travel mode". Any postcards are welcome, but if you can, the following themes make me most happy:
1. normal sized, old fashioned postcards of places, as they look in present or they did in the past, vintage, b/w
2. national costumes & traditions,
3. anything connected with nature
4. hotels, pubs, restaurants
5. "greetings from"
6. Japan, China, Korea, Mongolia, India, etc. - "Far Eastern" Art
I prefer normal size postcards, but no problem, if sent in an envelope. Nice stamps, if possible.
In case your postcard to me was not registered inside 60 days, please let me know!
Let us do our best to keep the postal service alive!