My name is Viktoria. I'm 30 y.o. researcher in the field of satellite communication from Belarus. Also I’m wife and mother and now I’m on maternity leave with my son.
I think postcrossing is a wonderful idea! I'm happy to know that my card does a great way to you and makes you happy.
I collect different postcards from all over the world, especially I like:
- Christmas and NY cards in December
- aircrafts (not military) and airports
- astronomy and space
- maps, metro
- illustrations for children books
- Inge Löök, Beatrix Potter´s cards
- cards with images of nature of your country
Sorry, but I’m not in love with hand made and multiviews cards.
Also I'm happy to see beautiful stamps. Write me about yourself, your native country or what you know about Belarus.
And please, date your postcard!
Thanks in advance. Take care.
Happy postcrossing!! ❤️