A girl from Hong Kong, with an ambitious dream of travelling around the world. Now, let me do it with postcards first. Haha!
I love taking photos and doing handiwork, so I'll be over the moon if you could send me your handmade postcards, e.g. photos you take when travelling, or of your city, anything handmade in fact. (I know it's a difficult one XDD)
At the moment, I'm learning calligraphy, please write to me with your stylish handwriting if you're into calligraphy too! Reading is one of my hobbies, so you could share with me your last piece of reading, your favourite quotes, books, writers, etc. in your postcards. Spanish was one of my majors in the university. I'd love to pick it up again, so please write to me in Spanish if you're from Hispanic countries ;-)
DO SEND ME POSTCARDS WITH:
- words in your language
- northern light / aurora
- picture of your favourite place in your country
- cartoons of your country
- cute illustrations
- propaganda (please also tell me about the story behind)
- art (retro or vintage, paintings, poems, photos, etc.)
- something cute and elegant
- minimalism: something simple
- vibrant colours
- fairy tales of your country
- B/W will delight me as well as coloured :)
- "Keep Calm and ..."
- vehicles: VW Kombi & Vespa (I just like these two kinds of vehicles actually)
- movie posters / magazine covers
- stained glass
- festive and birthday postcards are always welcomed
Please try not to send me postcards with multiview, I may get dazzled and confused. And I'm sorry to tell you that I have phobia towards birds (real birds, not cartoons), =( so please do not send me postcards with real birds. Thanks a lot!