Hello, I am Vicky from Hong Kong.
I am 24 years old and graduated from College in 2015 (Major in Marketing). I was a clerk in bank in 2015, and now I have back to college to study building services engineering, in order to have a better career path (hopefully). Recently, my life is very busy, I have to pay a lot of effort in study (since I was studied in art in high school), busy on doing part-time job, hang out with boyfriend during weekend. Sometimes, when I slow down and I will start to think about future, it is a bit painful, somehow quite lost about my life, not sure whether I am doing a right thing. However, life must go on! If you have similar experience, please share with me ;)
I would love to receive the postcard from elsewhere, in order to know more about the world and something about you!
Likewise, You can tell me...
- something about your life, your dream, your goal
- something happen to you recently and you would like to share with me
- what do you think is the most important in your entire life
- life experience from you
- your impression of Hong Kong
- anything about your country
- the travel tips of your country
* You may also draw me something, if you don't know what to write!
I love beautiful stamps, if you stick a lot of different stamps, I would be very happy!
If possible please write down the date and weather on the card :D
Last but not least, No adv., sentences or free post card please :p
Looking forward to receive postcard from you!