vickydabryian(or Viсtoria) is a member in Belarus . She has been a member for over 4 years (1,697 days).
My name is Victoria. I live in the Belarus.
In my free time I enjoy swimming, reading books, watching movies or series and spending time with my friends.
I don't mind what card you send. I like a lot of things, but I will put a few things here that I like (not in order of importance).
- Maximum cards around the world (look here to find out what is maximum card: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximum_card or here https://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2012/03/19/postcard-formats-maxicards)
- metro map
- heart throbs (i have #33, 34, 46)
- VOGUE cards
- Space (galaxy)
- British royal family
- Movies and Movie Stars, TV shows i.e. Star Wars, Big Bang, Harry Potter, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead etc.
- Marilyn Monroe
- cards of your city or country
- art cards
- Vanity Fair
- folklore, mythology, or religion cards
- national costumes, indigenous people
- Ferris wheel
- castles, fortress, UNESCO world heritage
- homemade cards (but not self-print)
If you don't know what to send to me... you can also check my favorites! :))
If you can, send me a postcard with a magnet, a banknote, coin or a tea bag.
Beautiful stamps are very welcome, too.
!!!!!! I don't like free advertisement.
If you don't know what to write on the card you can write something about yourself, your country, your culture, your pets or what's on the front of the card. You can also write something about your favorite book, movie, series or quote.
I would also like it if you recommend some book, movie or series because I'm always looking for new favorites.
If you send a card in June write "Happy Birthday" in your own country's language.
Lots of possibilities. I am sure I will be happy with your choice.
But don't forget that every card is welcome. Just choose a card that you think I would like.
Specify the date on the postcard, please.
Please write something in your own language with English translation.