Profile is updated 24 Oct 2020
GREETINGS FROM FINLAND!
My name is Paivi. I'm 41 years old.
I have many hobbies like: sending cards, cross stitch, make 500-1000 piece puzzles, going to second hand shops, read children books, do crosswords, "find the words" or "find the differences". I also like genealogy, old photos...
I would really appreciate if you could send the card in envelope, because I love collect stamps. Stamps and cards go to different albums. I hope you understand what I mean. If you have some extra stamp (used or new) I would be very happy to find them in envelope. Thank you.
I really enjoy the process of trying to find a card to match people's preferences. I always watch received Finnish cards and favourites.
MY FAVOURITE CARDS are absolutely illustrated. There is no doubt about that :D
Look at is your country there. If you have one of the cards or same serie, it would be great!
This kind of town/house/buildings cards are very lovely!
with lots of people....
* I LOVE RABBITS, especially lop-eared. Illustrated or photo.
* Moomin, Peanuts/Snoopy, Garfield, Asterix, Star Wars funny cards like this https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-9168714
* Vis https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-7511642
* Lisi Martin https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/JP-1310200
* Racey Helps
* Molly Brett
* books, letters, alphabets, postmen, postboxes... https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-8384675
* If you can/want to send a photo card, ideas could be airiel pictures like this: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/BY-2635819, https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/AT-508219 or rabbits, puppies, colourful flowers/gardens...
- Tell me something about you and what have you been doing today or are going to do.
- Put a date and weather would be nice to know.
IF you have unclear handwriting, I wish you would use "big alphabets" or how you say it. It would be easier to read your card and register it. Thank you :)
If you want to swap, please let me know. I accept used or new, but I only swap used stamps. ALL COUNTRIES AND SUBJECTS ARE WELCOME (no heads from UK, Spain, Belgia)