GREETINGS FROM FINLAND!
My name is Paivi. I'm 41 years old.
I have many hobbies like: sending cards, cross stitch, make 500-1000 piece puzzles, going to second hand shops, read children books, do crosswords or "find the words" or "find the differences". I also like genealogy, old photos...
I really would appreciate if you could send the card in envelope. Why? because I collect stamps like this: I cut it from the envelope and soak in the water. I have own albums to stamps and different albums to the cards. If you have extra stamps (used or new) I would be very happy to find them inside of envelope.
I really enjoy the process of trying to find a card to match people's preferences. I always watch received Finnish cards and favourites.
MY FAVOURITE CARDS are absolutely illustrated. There is no doubt about that :D
You can choose your own country or why not neighbours. If you have one of them or same serie, it would be great! :)
Also this kind of town/house/buildings cards are very lovely!
with lots of people....
....or not so many or any :D
* I love RABBITS, especially lop-eared. Illustrated or photo.
- Susan Wheeler
- Akiko Shirato's
- Moomin,Peanuts,Garfield,Asterix,Star Wars: funny cards...
* Vis https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-7511642
* Lisi Martin https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/JP-1310200
* Racey Helps
* Molly Brett
* books, alphabets, postman, postboxes... https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-8384675
- If you can/want send only photo cards, ideas could be airiel pictures like this https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/BY-2635819, rabbits, puppies, colourful flowers/gardens...
- Tell me something about you and what have you been doing today or are going to do.
- Weather would be nice to know and date.
IF you have unclear handwriting, I wish you would use "big alphabets" or how you say it. It would be easier to read your card and register it. Thank you very much :)
If you want to swap, please let me know. I accept used or new, but I only swap used stamps. ALL COUNTRIES AND SUBJECTS ARE WELCOME (no heads from UK, Spain, Belgia).