Hi my name is Kim. I live in the beautiful city of Nijmegen in the Netherlands.
I live together with my husband and 2 kids (2005 girl and 2009 boy).
I work in a homeless shelter.
My hobbies are reading, gardening, sewing and cooking. I grow my own fruit and vegetables. When reading I can get lost in the stories.
I'm a big Bruce springsteen fan. My profile picture is part of a songtext printed on our wedding invite.
With postcrossing I hope to learn more about your country, your culture and the things you love.
If you don't know what to write here are some things I would like to know about you:
* What is your super hero power? I'm sure you have at least one! :-)
* What is your favorite recipe or special dish form your country? (I will try it out if you send me the recipe)
* What is your favorite book and why?
* What should people know about you?
* If you could change something in this world what would it be and why? What would you keep the way it is and why?
I love every card I get, some are really special.
Cards with Bruce Springsteen on them will be the Boss ;-)
Cards with pictures of food, people preparing food or food related pictures will get a special place on my fridge so I can see them every day. Food is one of my passions.
Have fun postcrossing and expand your world!