I'm from Lietuva, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH9mTk1mxkI
My family lives near the capital city - Vilnius (20 km) and close to beautiful resort and historic national park Trakai (8 km) located in peninsula...
... and of course postcrossing...
... I would like to receive old (begins XX century) postcards ... (I know it is expensive, can do it by direct swap =));
Other kinds for example:
- 3D (http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/NL-1995893);
- (+18) women (female)... nude... erotic... pin-up...;
- Mona Lisa and Merillin Monro;
- beer (can be mug coaster which I collect too - have about 500);
- bicycles, bikes, trains (steam);
- Eiffel tower;
- topographic maps;
- space (http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/CA-364237);
- colorfull and black/white (http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/NL-1338183 http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/NL-1324441 );
- military (http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/FI-1418780 http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/NL-1696671);
- unusual, strange, crazy, rudy ...(http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/UA-279639 http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-1318976);
- or look my favorite list B-) (some favorites postcard=received postcard and have 2,3 or more pieces);
If You don't have these kinds of postcards - surprise me, send me Your favorite postcard :)
If You will send me 2 (or more) postcards I will send You back mine postcard (or more postcards)... :) (more than 600 postcrossing'ers did it)...
Last time a lot of postcards were damaged (teared up, soiled, stamped on front side)... please sent postcard(s) in envelope. Thanx. You can put in envelope a manufacturer's label (f.e. remove from Your old clothes B-)) or small book (mine smallest book is 2,5X3 cm) or key or sugar sticker or mug/beer bottle cap, label or sheet of calendar (8th of November) or coin or bancnote or ... thanx :)
I dislike handmade, touristic (often they are boring) postcards ... sorry:(
And please don't send this postcard - have more than 5 https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/NL-4235151
I love swap very very very... I think - postcrossing'ers like my postcards (f. e. I sent more than 3000 and more than 1100 of them are favorite). Write me if You love swap too:)
Gintaras (= Amber or Defender)