v_mdj(or Marlies) is a member in Netherlands . Has been a member for over 5 years (1,950 days).
I'm living near The Hague, Holland. I like literature, going to the theatre, my cats, my guinea pigs, vegan food, tea, classical music, scandinavian movies and hiking.
It would be nice to receive cards with pictures of:
* funny things (text/cartoon/black humour/irony)
* jokes about religion
* nice pictures of (grown up) cats
* street art/graffiti
* art (modern, medieaval, sculpture)
* black&white photographs
* famous writers
* LGTB related cards (esp. funny ones)
* nice/funny pictures of cows
* nice/funny pictures of goats
* nice/funny pictures of guinea pigs
* blue cat painted by Irina Zeniuk
* Inkognito cards
* gravestones, graveyards and ruins
Freecards are welcome when they are very funny.
I'm not fond of typical tourist and seasoning cards (the 'dime a dozen' ones), cards with children or dead animals (meat, hunting) and handmade cards.
It would be nice if you write me a funny or beautiful proverb in your own language (with translation and its meaning). And/or tell me something about a book or film you like, about your pets, about a museum in your neighbourhood or about your favourite vegan/vegetarian restaurant if you have one.
I don't collect stamps but I appreciate colourful, funny and/or nice stamps.
If there is text on your card not in English, Dutch or German, I hope you will be so kind to translate it for me.