uvita(or Naelle) is a member in Puerto Rico . She has been a member for over 9 years (3,325 days).
Art student living in a tropical island. I live fascinated with Galaxies, Stars, Space and the Cosmos. Nature is beautiful (dry flowers, fruits, grapes, blueberries, forests, veins, vineyards, trees, tree branches, roots) in all its manifestations. I have an obsession with dark music, rust textures, skeletons, graveyards, cemeteries, tomb architecture, Día de los Muertos, thanatology and other cultural death themes.
+ art history
+ dark humor
+ The multicultural
+ sci-fi, cyberpunk
+ blue/violet spectrum
+ cross-dressing & alter-egos
+ spiders, bats, cats & reptiles
+ photos of Bentō or Kyaraben
+ breakfast (muffins, fruits...)
+ desserts (ice-cream, chocolate & gummy worms)
+ Art Nouveau, Symbolism, neo-symbolism, neotribal…
[ RELATED TO POSTCROSSING ]
● I would love to get perhaps a view of the vineyards around where you live (if any), graveyards or flower fields cards.
● Art cards are always a plus!
● If you like to make crafty-postcards, don’t hesitate to send one.
● Write something in your native language and translate it for me :)
● Tell me about the weather were you live in. What do you enjoy? How do you see the world you live in? I’d love to know, read about you and your surroundings so don’t be shy with your pen.