Hello,everyone. This is Fang from Hangzhou, China. I was born and raised here. There is a saying "Up above there is heaven; down below there are Suzhou and Hangzhou". Hangzhou is famous for its West Lake and Dragon Well green tea.
I would highly appreciate it if you can write "CLOCK " "BANK" and "WE" in your mother language (or languages!!!) at the bottom of your postcard with English translation. I love to learn about different languages!
Please kindly put a date on the card and DO NOT put your card in an envelope. I would like my card WRITTEN and STAMPED. Nice stamps are highly appreciated. NO ad cards, NO handmade cards and NO self-taken photo please.
Typical multiviews tourist card from where you live is always my favorite, but no night view please if possible, I prefer daylight.
USA: I would be thrilled to receive state map / state flag card or national park card from your state.
Germany: I would love to receive this type if possible- https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-5059967 - Now I have
bad Münstereifel, Föhr, Hamburg, Koblenz, Leipzig, Magdeburg, Ulm and Warnemünde.
Here are my preferences related to where you live:
- Maximum cards
- Postcards "Greetings from..." of "Postalove.com" ( Till now I have Australia, Belarus, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, UK, U.S.A. and Taiwan)
- official language words / alphebet or dialect words / alphebet
- national parks / representative landmarks / natural scenery
- castles / cathedrals / basilicas / palaces / temples
- people / kids in folk costume
- people doing traditional dance or sports
- a regional or national map / flag, better with the name
- traditional festivals / Carnivals/ parade floats
- photos or illustrations of historical events or figures
- regional animals ( no cats please ) / plants / flowers / fruits / vegetables
- famous cartoon characters or popular book illustrations
- traditional food or drink ( recipes )
- archaeological discoveries
- unique musical instruments
- royal family
- Olympic related
I'm really looking forward to your card. Happy postcrossing!